BUS & TRANSPORTATION
School Bus Registration can be completed at the Transportation Office, located in the Registrar Wing, Room AB 18. Office (973) 1771-9808
Email School Bus Office
SCHOOL BUS REGISTRATION
Bahrain School will be providing transportation for the 2012/2013 school year. Unlike the previous school bus registration policy, all students are required to register for the bus for the 2012/2013 school year. School bus transportation is provided based on space availability. You may register for the bus with the school bus office. Please come by the school bus office between the hours of 08:30 and 12:30. Further information can be obtained by calling our Transportation Officer at (973) 1771-9809.
Know your child’s bus number
Discuss transportation plans each morning before leaving home
Contact the appropriate receptionist if transportation plans change
NEVER go to the bus loading and unloading zone for any reason
Know the Ten Bus Rules and enforce them with their children
The 10 School Bus Rules
The following are simple rules that PARENTS are responsible for making sure that your children are following while on the school bus.
1. Obey the driver or adult.
2. Enter and exit the bus safely and always show your bus pass.
3. Stay properly seated and use seatbelts.
4. Keep your hands, feet and other body parts to yourself.
5. Do not throw things.
6. Put nothing out of the window
7. Remain quiet and do not disturb the driver or others.
8. No profanity, indecency, smoking, prohibited items or vandalism.
9. Do not eat, drink, or chew gum.
10. Be responsible; be safe.
DoDDS-Europe Transportation Office